Your girlfriend just broke up with you. You and your partner are looking for new things to try. Or you just get that urge. We all have different reasons to watch porn. Luckily, no matter who you are, or what you’re into, there’s something for you on Pornhub. So the next time you want to fantasize, learn or explore, visit our expansive collection of free videos and:
This campaign will use an illustrative style that matches the logo to showcase people in all demographic categories, and the possible scenarios in which they would want to watch porn. Each ad will feature our tagline and call-to-action, “Stream Away”, which is a great invitation for everyone to check out Pornhub.com
We can cater the characters and situations to fit the media buy.
– The ad with the woman could run in everything from Forbes and Cosmopolitan to bus shelters
– The ad with the man could run in ESPN, GQ and banners
– The ad with the couple could run in Maxim, Playboy and banners on select sites
Broadcast spots and web videos will allow us to tell more of the character’s backstory like the girlfriend breaking up with our male character or why the couple feels like they need to learn new things.
Billboards can simply and beautifully show the Pornhub logo and “Stream Away”.
There’s also no limit to the possible characters and scenarios that we can create.
Other ideas for scenarios include:
– Couple trying to do a kama sutra pose. they’re struggling and both looking at us. they have clothes on.
– Guy in 20’s. Sad. Looking at us. There’s a picture of a girl in a broken picture frame by him
– Guy in a hospital bed. Full body cast. leg and arm are up in the air. He’s looking at laptop
– Professional woman working late in the office by herself
– Group of teenage boys (or girls) all huddled around a laptop
– Elderly group sex like Meet the Fockers
– Mormon couple in jesus jammies watching together
– Man or woman who can’t sleep. Clock says 4:00 am
– Person delayed at an airport
– Sailors or fishermen on a ship (deadliest catch)
– Business guy in a suit in a hotel room by himself
– Woman watching cause her husband can’t get it up
The Ola from Minna Life is the only vibrator in the world that has a pressure sensitive control. Not only does this remove the limits to pleasure that predetermined settings create, it creates unique and spontaneous moments for women and couples.
Unfortunately, even with a revolutionary feature, the Ola’s awareness after a year in the market wasn’t very high. To increase aware and stimulate sales, Minna Life asked us to create a small campaign targeting couples for Valentine’s Day. They would also offer a special couples package that included the Ola, massage oil and truffles.
SF Weekly Page Takeover
Minna Life Facebook Cover Image
SF Weekly Newsletter
Minna Life website
With no production budget and a media budget less that $3,000, we ran 5 ads on sfweekly.com from February 8th to the 14th and saw:
– 104,196 impressions
– 440 clicks
– 0.42% CTR (much higher than industry standard of 0.2% – 0.3%)
Sadly, no Valentine’s Day packages were sold. Which in retrospect was understandable. Even if a customer decided to purchase the online exclusive package the first day of the campaign, there was no guarantee it would arrive via free ground shipping in time for Valentine’s Day. Paying for express shipping would put the total price close to $250 when the featured Ola only costs $165.
Needless to say, a lot of lessons were learned. We were happy with the results of the creative though.